Are you stuck managing hardware when you should be focusing on the business?
You can buy infrastructure as a service from many different players in the market. But no one can combine execution with concrete support and advice on logistics and associated application operations quite like we can. We’re also used to having extremely high demands being placed on us.
Infrastructure + industry experience
We are extremely experienced in business-critical processes in industries such as finance, retail and the public sector. This gives us the understanding necessary to develop exactly what our customers need.
With us you’ll get a personal relationship where you can always give us a ring to discuss opportunities and challenges. Your questions will never get buried in a list of issues from other clients. We are local, and all our data is stored in Sweden, so we can ensure that you’re compliant with Swedish legislation and regulations.
In short, we exist to help transform your organization’s unique information into competitiveness as efficiently as possible.
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, we could do great things together:
- Does your business depend on logistics chains in banking & finance, healthcare or other public services, retail, media or manufacturing?
- Do you have your business system with IBM’s Power Systems?
- Is your IT business-critical with extremely high requirements for accessibility and performance?
Benefits of Infrastructure as a Service:
- The system is always accessible with the right performance.
- Set as high requirements on your infrastructure as you need for security and compliance.
- You get a partner who understands that the right infrastructure is the prerequisite for business-critical systems.
- 24/7 monitoring and access to ongoing reports.
- Expertise and support are constantly accessible, helping you avoid internal bottlenecks.
- New hires do not have to possess knowledge of existing systems.
- Your organization can focus on its core business.
Get in touch and we’ll tell you more!